Better Gas Mileage

The rising price of gasoline is reducing our buying power and there is little we can do about that. But what we can do is, get more miles out of the gas we buy. Getting better gas mileage & gasoline conservation is our only way out of this dilemma! I have started this Blog to inform people about what they can do to conserve gasoline and the current issues in the petroleum industry that may affect the price of gasoline. Davitte' Lanier, Petroleum Industry Analyst

Get my XML feed here!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Gas & Oil Daily News Post # 197

The National Average Price for Regular Unleaded Gasoline is currently at $2.343 a gallon, down Six Tenth's of a Cent from Yesterday.

The price of Light Crude is at $65.37 up Sixty-Nine Cents a barrel from Friday, and sold as high as $65.45 today.

Gasoline News Articles of Interest:
> Hybrid Car Forecast for Early 2006
> Why soaring oil prices are good for America
> BioPerformance Introduces Fuel Pill Designed to Increase Gas Mileage up to 35%
> Nissan makes shift to no-gear transmission
> Visit The Better Gas Mileage Company Web Site And Take Our "Gasoline Poll"....

Let Me Know You Were Here And Leave A Comment....
Davitte’ Lanier
Petroleum Industry Analyst


"Better Gas Mileage & Gasoline Conservation"
NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY THIS BOOK
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
ONLY $9.95 (plus S&H)

8 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Davitte' Lanier, I’m just searching the web for the next big thing on 4ecorp and noticed your great site. Although this post wasn’t actually what I was looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I see now why I found your great
    website when I was searching for 4ecorp related information and I’m thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read (It’s a keeper).

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Davitte' Lanier, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on 4ecorp com and found your great site. Although this post wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for 4ecorp com related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site

     
  • At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Davitte' Lanier, nice site looks like you did your
    homework. I would love if you check out my mlm opportunity site.
    Thanks for the info. mlm opportunity

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Davitte' Lanier, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on 4ecorp and found your great site. Although this post wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for 4ecorp related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site

     
  • At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Davitte' Lanier, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on 4 ecorp.com and found your great site. Although this post wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for 4 ecorp.com related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site

     
  • At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Davitte' Lanier, I’m out surfing the web for the latest information on ethosfr and noticed your nice site. Although this post wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly got my attention. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for ethosfr related information and I’m thrilled I found your web site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GasDandy is an easy-to-use tool that tracks a vehicle’s mileage and maintenance information, providing data that can be used for both business and personal purposes. By making these figures readily available, the program also gives the consumer the opportunity to save money and to proactively identify problems that can shorten the life of their vehicle(s). Download a free trial version of GasDandy today at http://www.gasdandy.com

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  Or  WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home